Coffee and Chocolate are a match made in heaven! You can use Vaishnavi coffee powder as is in your next baking or cooking experiment. And if you've got some leftover coffee (highly unlikely, but just in case), use that too!
These brownies are dark, deeply satisfying, moreish, chocolatey and caffeine-high squares of delicious goodness! Here's the recipe:
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon of Vaishnavi coffee
- 1 cup of granulated white sugar
- ½ cup of light or dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup of leftover brewed Vaishnavi coffee
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of any vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until combined.
- Next, spray a 9x9 or 8x8 baking dish with Non-Stick Cooking Spray or use a little butter/oil to line the dish.
- Pour the brownie batter in.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 to 35 minutes or until the centre is slightly firm (a little underdone will give you a gooey centre!)
- Cool to room temperature and cut into squares before serving.
May cause intense cravings. Polish off before someone else gets to it!